les french softeur Index du Forum
les french softeur
Team du 08 (ardennes) créer en 2011.

les french softeur Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Save Facebook Password Keychain ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les french softeur Index du Forum -> les french softeur -> Présentation des répliques: armes de poings
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
leildaysi

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 05:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Save Facebook Password Keychain Répondre en citant

Save Facebook Password Keychain
> DOWNLOAD

Can I somehow transfer the Keychain information from my laptop to my imac. From the menu that pops up, select Change Settings for Keychain "login"In the sheet that opens, uncheck both boxes, if not already unchecked.From the menu bar, select Keychain Access Preferences. Now even if I manually add new password information to Keychain, it will not use it and still ask for the password each time I open a program.I ran Disk Utility and repair. These I don't understand what I am suppose to with. : CommunitiesSign inPostBrowse discussionsContact SupportSearchCommunitiesContact SupportSign inContentPeopleSearch Support CommunitiesNotebooksMacBook Pro Please enter a title. Apple Support Communities More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. Jan 11, 2011 12:46 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Barbara Elbe, Barbara Elbe Jan 11, 2011 1:05 PM in response to leroydouglas Level 1 (7 points) Jan 11, 2011 1:05 PM in response to leroydouglas Moved plist file to desktop and restarted. Right now I to have to repeatedly reenter each password. Apple is saying this is a hardware issue, disagree it's a software issue. Locating and removing the relevant preference files for the application in the /username/Library/Preferences/ folder may allow the application to access the keychain again. The application is in the folder that opens. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. Open Menu Close Menu Apple Shopping Bag Apple Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music Support Search support.apple.com Shopping Bag . Now everytime I boot up or restart my machine I am asked to enter the passcode for the router. Should I put the one on my desktop back into the Preferences?I would have expected it to create a new plist, if not in this case yes I would simply return it to the preferences.I'm repeatedly asked for my "Mail" password. Have you heard about an OS X Yosemite update for keychain or the like?Gabriella Jean Feb 4, 2015 5:15 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by zoie3196, zoie3196 Feb 4, 2015 5:17 PM in response to zoie3196 Level 1 (2 points) Feb 4, 2015 5:17 PM in response to zoie3196 Additionally this all began about two weeks ago when I called about an issue with my Iphone 5s, and the tech told me to reset my network settings. HT201609: If your Mac keeps asking for the login keychain password Learn about If your Mac keeps asking for the login keychain password zoie3196 Level 1 (2 points) Q: keychain not saving passwords Two days ago I called apple about an issue with my Iphone 5s. Jan 11, 2011 12:19 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Barbara Elbe, Barbara Elbe Jan 11, 2011 12:37 PM in response to leroydouglas Level 1 (7 points) Jan 11, 2011 12:37 PM in response to leroydouglas As I mentioned above, I have run the First Aid several times, yet I still have the same problem. Apple Support Communities More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. Nothing changed.Can I somehow transfer the Keychain information from my laptop to my imac. Maintenance routines. From the list of keychains on the left side of the window, select "login." From the Edit menu in the menu bar, choose Change Password for Keychain 'login.' Enter the old password of your user account in the Current Password field. Would replacing the imac permissions folder with my good laptop folder correct the problem? Send it to myself in an email? Jan 11, 2011 2:18 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Barbara Elbe, Barbara Elbe Jan 11, 2011 2:19 PM in response to Sketch Mcnasty Level 1 (7 points) Jan 11, 2011 2:19 PM in response to Sketch Mcnasty I don't usually run movies on my computer. It might also tell you that the system was unable to unlock your login keychain.That's because your login keychain is still using your old password. Privacy Policy Terms of Use Sales and Refunds Site Map Contact Apple United States (English) . Truth be told, when I got it back the first time, it didn't seem like they did anything to it. Check all of them. Looks like no one's replied in a while. Please type your message and try again. Feb 10, 2015 8:47 PM Reply Helpful (1) Reply options Link to this post by RGOFFER, RGOFFER Sep 7, 2017 10:46 AM in response to Linc Davis Level 1 (4 points) Sep 7, 2017 10:46 AM in response to Linc Davis Hi Linc,I have the same problem, KeyChain won't store passwords (WiFi for example).I tried following the instructions, but no First Aid option appears under preferences or anywhere else on Keychain. 28% of people found this helpful. If I leave the save to keychain box unchecked, then the password is temporarily accepted. One of his diehard passions has been troubleshooting Mac problems and making the best use of Macs and Apple hardware both for family and friends, as well as in the workplace 5a02188284
facebook credit generator v1.2 passwordhow to find archive in facebook appdownload facebook apps for nokia n70no puedo subir videos de movie maker a facebookfacebook khong like khong comment duocfacebook chat 1h meaningdownload fb touch for facebookfacebook free fast browser downloadfacebook api javascript tutorialfacebook chat para nokia 5800 espa ol

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 05:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les french softeur Index du Forum -> les french softeur -> Présentation des répliques: armes de poings Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation